Current Reasons for Excitement
- Day three of my Facebook Fast, and things are going great. I feel more focused, more self-assured, and more grounded in my own reality.
- I get to hop on a plane bound for yet another new state in just over three weeks.
- Our three pets kept me company while I watched over two houses this weekend by my lonesome.
- I found out that I might get to go to Costa Rica in January.
- The books I ordered should be coming in soon.
- I met another new friend that I’m looking forward to getting to know.
- Today brought the discovery of several grant and funding opportunities I think our non-profit can access.
- The zucchini bread my friend and I baked today turned out well, despite a couple of missing ingredients.
- I am engaged with this city for the first time, and am looking at ways to make a difference here.
- Several friends I have not seen for a while are coming to visit this weekend, and we are all heading to Yosemite on Saturday.