Short Term, Long Term
Hi Cali, I’m back. I’ve been home for a day and a half, and it’s starting to sink in that I’m back. I’d love to share with you some fantastic updates and beautiful photos from my road trip.
Sadly, I left my camera at a friend’s house in Southern California earlier this week, so until it arrives in the mail, I cannot share any of the photos I took while I was away.
I can share highlights with you, but it’s not the same without pictures.
- The California coast is a great place to catch a fantastic sunset.
- There are too many people in Las Vegas. Now I’ve been once, I don’t need to go back.
- The Grand Canyon looks the way it does in the pictures. In fact, it feels as if you are looking at a pictures as you stand on the platform looking at the canyon below you.
- The Grand Canyon at night is equally as impressive as it is in the daytime. Stargazing at its finest.
- Arizona has mountains and trees and plateaus and life; it isn’t just one expansive dessert.
- Lake Havasu City, AZ is miserably hot. I don’t understand why anyone would live there.
Hopefully there will be something more exciting soon (photos, the announcement of my nephew’s birth, some job interview or offer), but for now, this will have to suffice.