On a Positive Note,
- Tonight I had a delicious Italian dinner with two of my friends and fellow AmeriCorps members. We had a Caprese Salad, some alfredo rotelle with peppers and zucchini, and we finished the meal off with mangoes and chocolate covered strawberries.
- I’ve gotten to talk to friends that I haven’t heard from in a while, and had a great chat with the sis-in-law on her birthday yesterday.
- It’s been sunny for four days in a row.
- The kids have been well-behaved, fun to be around, and enthusiastic about the activities I’ve planned for them this week.
- Donations are coming in for our upcoming fundraiser.
- I’m learning more about what it means to be connected to locally-grown food.
- Summer is on the horizon.
- The photos that my mom keeps sending to my phone are really cute.
- I get to do a volunteer shift in the library tomorrow.
- I’m making it to bible study tomorrow, where I’ll see my church friends for the first time in two weeks.
I’ve got to take the time to appreciate the positive, because if I don’t, life is too depressing.